1) Whether the good players post on here or not is not relevant to what is being discussed.
2) This is correct. However, he didn't mean going on about "SNIPING", but about you and "your 'amazing' games". There is also the possibility that he was exaggerating, and meant you talk about your matches often.
3) He didn't say you were trying to insult the 'noobs' you shot. He said that you were talking too much about them, and yes, you have the right to be proud, but you're not supposed to let everyone know you're proud of it. They may not want or care for hearing it.
On City Hall we were down by ten points early on, but we had the bad side of the map, without the Skybridge. Once I got it, uncontested BTW, I flipped the Score on them . Sniped elite players, got radar, got orbitals, got the win and the MVP I'm just Pippen baby. But even Pippen won a few games ,for the Bulls.
give the impression that you're supporting sniping, but that you're emphasizing on your
skill with sniping and your
match while using the playstyle.
5) He may have been annoyed if you posted threads like this previously. But I don't know you well enough to comment on this.
6) Look at how effective your own argument is before judging others' trolling.