We are rolling out two new patches over the next few days, Patch 1.1
and Data Patch B
will be a physical update requiring you to download it when prompted from Origin/XBL/PSN and contains numerous bug fixes and updates:
- Fix for users getting stuck in the Pinger
- Fix for Flashbang/Smoke grenade reactions not displaying in Kill Cam
- Fix for crosshair becoming invisible after certain actions
- Fixes for squads joining and disconnecting from servers
- Fix for players being unable to fire or reload occasionally
- Fix for users occasionally being able to hear VTOL damage siren constantly
- Weapons retrieved from the ground now have the correct attachments
- Fix for players getting stuck if ripping HMG off VTOL during destruction
- Fix for being unable to detonate C4 after host migration on consoles
- Fix for game not ending correctly if last opponent triggers a host migration
- Fix for issue where sometimes rip and throw weapons would not deal damage in smoke grenades
- Fix for relay in CTR becoming stuck if picking up relay during shotgun reload
- Fix for icons disappearing occasionally in CTR
- Fix for players occasionally spawning with wrong loadout in Assault (PC Only)
- Last Man Standing no longer displayed in Hunter for players that have just died
- Fixed issue with teams during host migration in Hunter/Assault
- Significant optimisation to Medium detail settings (PC Only)
- Particle optimisation (PC Only)
also receives the following fixes:
Data Patch B
- Fix for crash when loading a checkpoint under certain circumstances during <final sequences of the game>
- Fix for the player not being able to pass the first hacking challenge in Jailbreak if the "melee" action is assigned on the "F" key
- Fix for the Hammer pistol laser pointer attachment not being unlocked after completing Jailbreak which prevented players from reaching 100% completion
- Fix for rare bug at the end of the River mission which resulted in the player losing most of their inventory, the possibility to pick-up items and the bow
- Fix for lack of feedback sounds when the player pickups ammo from weapons on the floor
is a behind the scenes update and is automatically downloaded when entering Multiplayer. Patch B contains the following tweaks:
- Melee whilst sliding damage reduced to match patch A's melee damage
- Typhoon mid range damage reduction
- Bow sensitivity reduced to match Assault Scope values on PS3/X360 as they have similar zoom values. PC remains as before
- SCAR+Laser long distance effectiveness reduced.
- Threat Awareness module levelling targets reduced to 3/10 enemy C4's destroyed
- Potential fix for "Incoming!" Skill Assessment not levelling up correctly
- Fix for Social Challenge skill assessments not being tracked correctly
If you see something like this at the bottom left of your main multiplayer screen, then you have the patch.
If you can not see it and this post says the patch is live, chances are your copy of the game didn't manage to download and verify it in time. Simply return to the Single Player menu and click back into Multi Player or restart the game, entering MP will usually resolve the issue as it will have been downloaded already but not verified.
If you do not have the patch you will be unable to play against players who do, so you may have less matches available to your (or no official dedicated servers on PC). This is very unlikely to happen and can be resolved by returning to the Single Player menu and back to Multi Player.
Some users have had problems downloading these data patches, usually due to Anti-Virus or Proxy issues, so if you have persistent problems, check this thread out for more information:viewtopic.php?f=58&t=59915
It is likely that these patches will not go live at the same time across all platforms so keep checking this thread as to when your platforms patches are live.Patch 1.1 Status:
PC: LIVE @ 16:15GMT
X360:green]LIVE @ 14:15GMT[/color]
PS3:green]LIVE @ 09:30GMT[/color]Data Patch B Status:
PC: LIVE @ 16:45GMT
X360: LIVE @ 16:45GMT
PS3:LIVE @ 16:45GMTWe have identified an issue in Patch 1.1 where the Dog Tags screen in Player Profile will show you having less dog tags than before the patch, this will affect all platforms when the patch goes live. We have identified the issue and have a fix in place but there will be a period of time before this can be rolled out. This only affects the dogtags in the 5th and 6th categories in the Dog Tags screen.
It is important to note that this is a UI issue rather than you actually losing your dogtags, the game still knows what you have/haven't unlocked but is not correctly displaying them.