- Member since:
- Mar 23, 2011
- Forum Posts
No setup defined
Last forum posts
- Re: Crysis 2 Multi GPU support causes insane flickering.
- "Windowed mode" works because it disables CrossFireX, so you are effectively using only one of your video cards.
- Re: SCREEN FLICKERING DURING DAYLIGHT MAPS AND SCENES
- Here's my post from another related thread (http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10994): 3x ATI HD5770 in CrossFireX Using ATI Catalyst drivers 11.2 Crysis 2' grap
- Re: Crysis 2 SLI is causing insane flickering.
- 3x ATI HD5770 in CrossFireX Using ATI Catalyst drivers 11.2 Crysis 2' graphical settings set to "Extreme" under "Options" Crazy flickering both in inside and outside scenes. Had